Camping doesn't always mean waking with the sunrise.
This trip, we preferred a slow paced lazy day approach
filled with lots of cuddles and lovin.
Olaya has yet to roll over on her own....
one explanation...
we never put her down.
Can you blame us?
Dad, Sharen and Baby Jaxon made it up on Tuesday.
We took a little stroll over to Mack's Inn Playhouse
We took a little stroll over to Mack's Inn Playhouse
and had a little fun playing dress up.
Thinking huckleberries would be in season-too early-
we walked the river trail with babies on board.
I took both my baby carriers- baby sling and snugli.
Sharen used the snugli for Jaxon and off we all went.
I think he liked it.
Those buckets make me think of Grandma Wallace and her raspberry patch.
She would be proud of this bunch.
There Is Beauty All Around
That evening Dad, Mom and I (with Olaya) went to the playhouse to see Robin Hood.
The family that owns the theatre and four of the performers live right across the street from me in Pocatello.
During iintermission, the audience led by "Deep Fat Friar"
serenaded Mom and Dad to celebrate their anniversary.
Me Love Me Some Lazy Days







No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments. Thanks.