Monday, July 26, 2010

I Feel Pretty

or there was a time I did......more so than I do now.  A time I frequented jewelry shops with excitement and ease, eager to take home a little bag of goodies....all my own.  Well, those days seem to have become a distant memory replaced with trips to Walgreens for couponing deals, clearance baby clothes at Target and the constant replacement of shoes for my growing family.  Don't get me wrong....I wouldn't trade motherhood for a platinum card to James Avery in Texas or a shopping spree through Dillards jewelry counter.  But I do dream.

I dream of chandelier earrings in multiple shades....



Rings to fit every mood

Necklaces for those flirty days, and occasionally a sensual one,


And one to remind me just how great I am.
And maybe a little something just for fun,
Maybe a little shopping spree would be OK???  Maybe for something like a birthday.
(Photos Courtesy of Forever 21)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks.