Monday, July 19, 2010

So Much So Much

The Batini family has been happily busy the last week or so.  The kids and I spent the entire last week up in Island Park with my mom camping.  Pure Heaven.  Today we spent the good part of the afternoon at Jensen's Grove in Blackfoot with my sweet friend Clydene's daughter (her daughter is my age) and three grand kids that are visiting from Washington.  Before they moved her boys and my boys were in the same class in school (small world).  And for tonight my sister Sharen has plans for ice blocking in the park.  Only thing missing would be our wonderful Tata.  I love the wonderful activities and times with my kids but it is also bittersweet.  I hate making memories without Abete in them.  Yet, he is always close to my heart and we know we are close to our goals.  I LOVE YOU BABY!!! 

I have lots of pictures to go through (over 400) from Island Park and a few more from today.  Hard to edit pictures when life is going on so fast.....maybe one of these days when kids go to bed early. 

So here's to enjoying summer days and making memories with the ones we love.  Love to you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks.