Thursday, April 2, 2009

Lunch In San Antonio

While we are in San Antonio under trying circumstances we still have to eat. And the food in TEXAS is the BEST!! Tia Lila took Maria and me to Mama Margie's for lunch before we headed over to the hospice center. I love this food. They way we ate you would think we didn't have Mexican food in Pocatello.

Well, we do but it is not this good. There was a heated bin full of tortilla chips and an island with four types of salsa, guacamole, cilantro and limes. HEAVEN!




I love the vibrant colors of San Antonio. I love the Spurs. This restaurant loved them to.



Maria and Maleena






Me and Tia Lila








2 comments:

  1. I love San Antonio too. Love the River walk. Love the Alamo. Love, love, love the food. And if you think you can't get good mexican food in Idaho, you should try central PA where there is nothing but Amish and Pennsylvania Dutch. That is where I started doing my own tamales. I hope you are enjoying your time in Texas, although I wish the trip was under better circumstances. My best to your family. By the way, you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you make it to Madrids... Nora took us there and its AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks.