Monday, April 27, 2009

We Made It . . .

on time to church today. You may remember this was our New Year's Resolution back in January. Well today we hit our mark, however there was a baby blessing in our ward so we still ended up on the folding chairs in the back. Yet, I seem to like it back there. I get to watch all the families with their kids and Betz and I try to remember who everyone is ( I am horrible with names). Keaton needs a reminder what get everything ready the night before means but otherwise I think we are on the right track. Thanks Baby for moving everyone along and making a great breakfast while I just worried about getting me ready!!

3 comments:

  1. Maybe this is how you can tell we are cousins; I cannot make it on time to church to save my life. I am trying and this year I have been better, but it is still just a really frantic dash to get there. Oh well, practice makes perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! My name is McKenna. I realized just today that you have a link to my blog and I got so excited! I love making new blog friends! So I read back a ways and skimmed through some of your posts. It looks like our husbands are in the same line of work. Oil. Lots of time away from family. Yuck! I'm excited now to get to know you through your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- I am really impressed. My family is almost always late. Many times this could be considered my fault (just don't tell my husband I admitted that- lol). Now I have to ask- How'd you do it? What's the secret?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks.