Photo Finish- Taron took second place in his age group.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Pinewood Derby 2009
Tuesday evening was our annual scout pinewood derby. I have to give thanks to Stephen for making the cars for the boys. I don't know who enjoys this time of year more, him or the boys. 
They definately have to get credit for having the best looking cars.

Photo Finish- Taron took second place in his age group.
Keaton took first in his age group and gets to go to district.
I am very proud of my two boys (and their dad) for their hard work and their effort. They had a great time. Even though they did do well, the experience is worth the effort. And for Mom, I loved seeing the boys just glowing that night. Thanks to Stephen, Sky and Cooper, Bruce and Janie for coming and supporting Taron and Keaton. It was a great night.
Photo Finish- Taron took second place in his age group.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Props to Stephen for the cool cars. I remember the ones my dad would make for my brothers and, to be honest, I think we were all relieved if they would make it down the track. I think that is great you have such a big group of scouts. Gabe will be the only one in our branch so I think we will have to meet with the Methodist troop. We'll see.
ReplyDelete