Thursday, April 16, 2009

My New Love




I am completely in love with this product. I have seen them before at CostCo but thought they were just a bit pricey. But yesterday as we strolled the aisles I was drawn to them and thought they would be a good snack option....so long as I don't eat the entire 30 oz bag in one sitting.


Don't take my word for it...these things are divine and you really should try them out. In addition they are from the Philippine region of Cebu, which incidentally is where my brother Russell, who my Keaton Russell is named after, so I therefore feel all the more linked to these tasty morsels. The placement of each one in my mouth is almost a spiritual experience drawing me closer to the mission field (OK, even I admit that is a bit of a stretch). Try one for yourself.
I also included the picture of the Cebu Temple. This fruit comes from the same area as the where the Temple resides....all the more reason to eat them up.

1 comment:

  1. Tara- it's so nice to find someone else with this kind of addiction! lol. I love the Fruit & Nut mix at Costco. Like you, I initially thought the price was too high, but once I tried it, I was totally hooked. The mix has dried mango, papaya, kiwi, strawberries, bananas, pineapple, and walnuts, almonds, and peanuts. I have trouble not eating the whole bag too!
    Love your posts!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks.