Friday, April 3, 2009

My Cousin Sandy

As I am in San Antonio attending to my grandmother, my cousin Sandy is flying from her home in the Portland area to Salt Lake City to attend to the medical situation of her father. I just want Sandy, Tracy, Josh and Kerri to know my thoughts and prayers are with them at this time.

My Uncle Marty has been in need of an organ transplant for some time but they make you get sicker before they will give you one. Tuesday he was taken from his home in Blackfoot to Idaho Falls by ambulance and at some point flown to SL by Life Flight. Even though I am here with my Grandmother, I can not begin to imagine what my cousins are going through right now. Please remember all those dealing with medical concerns in your prayers at this time. We could all use a little help from above.

1 comment:

I love comments. Thanks.